Sunday 13 July 2014

I have my first commission!

A lady messaged me on my Facebook page about a baby blanket a few days back and I showed her a list of the selection I make with prices.  She got back to me today and said she really likes the look of the Neapolitan Blanket but as the parents want to be surprised, she's asked for it in cream/white.  She's paying the deposit tomorrow and I'll get started!

I also finished a Baby Blanket in gender neutral shades that I designed with a heart motif.  What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first commission!!
    The heart blanket you designed is really pretty - very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blanket. Congrats on your first commission.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!