Thursday 20 December 2012

Yet more hot water bottle covers

I was a bit stumped for the last couple of presents I needed to make but as the weather's been horrific, I thought why not keep going with the hot water covers?  I'm experimenting with different styles of granny squares as the main piece and I'd really like to have a range of these I can make.
So for my friend Vic I've used a sunburst granny square


and for my friend Kathy who runs the local sweet shop I used the wagon wheel granny square again in very bright rainbow colours!


It's been so dark these past couple of days and it's nearly impossible to get a decent picture :-(  These are all wrapped up and on their way to their new owners...can't wait to make one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!