Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hiya folks!  Hope everyone is having a jolly good time :-)

On Sunday evening, my friend Jem posted a photo on my Facebook of this:

with a plea that she really wanted me to try and make one for her...

My daughter needs to talk to her about the dangers of giving me ideas....


I stayed up until nearly 3am figuring it out and then the following day went round to her house-by the afternoon had finally produced this...



Look how chuffed she is!  She wasn't expecting it less than 24 hours later...

Given that I only had DK yarn to hand as well as not being able to find a larger hook so  had to use a 4mm one, it's pretty good!  Especially as I didn't have access to a computer so couldn't look at the original picture again.

I think I may make myself one next year and dress up as a gladiator for Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!