Tuesday 31 January 2012

I had a few friends over this weekend and J, who likes to tinker with computers, saw what my monitor screen was doing and announced that it appeared to be a video card problem.  He literally spent 4 hours playing with the guts of my computer and managed to get the graphics (?) card inside the computer working and took out the busted video card and behold!  You're all in wonderful colour again :-)

I've been playing with the 'Creepy and Cute' book that one of my sisters got for me-a friend of mine is very into the 'Spartacus' TV series on Sky1 and there was a pattern in this book for a Spartan (that I decided looked more like a gladiator) so I have made her one (it was pretty tough to make-I'm not used to making lots of little bits and then trying to stitch them all together!) and a Ninja for her husband who's into his martial arts..
Myf has been trying very hard to eat all her school dinners so as a reward I told her I'd make one of the creatures for her-she chose the Skeleton Bride which I think takes irony to a new level!
 Anyway, here are the cutest creatures ever!
Adorable yes?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Liz - fantastic work! There's just no stopping you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so sweet-I fully expect to have an army of them by the end of the year! Do these count as amigurumi? I'm going to be trying some of those next...well soonish!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!